Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank Hydriv, Snotrocket, and all admins and posters of this site :clap: . You've made this site such that a novice like me seems like an expert when it comes to the case,colt,ingersoll tractors with all the information you've supplied here :thumbup: . A single stop for a wealth of information. Thank you.

I've repaired many wrongs and maintained many soon to be wrongs not only my own 444, but a buddies 4020 and now am venturing into a complete ground up restoration of my 80' 448 (Winter project) :446: :letitsnow: . Not to mention I may be the proud owner of a 446 tomorrow :shock:

I am a Case Addict :grin: and proud of it!

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
We truly appreciate feedback like this. Jack, Chuck and I have worked very hard to construct this forum in a way that is easy to navigate and to stock it with information that is factual as well as informative. Apparently, many people agree with our format because they just keep coming back here again and again. That's what makes it all worthwhile for the site owners as well as our fantastic support Team.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.