Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By rights, this thread should have been started by my buddy Ron Wenzel, a fellow Canuck from one of our western provinces but he gave me some lame-ass excuses as to why he could not post this photo . :sidelaugh:

So, here's what passes for a Case GT in Saskatchewan. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
3,173 Posts
Hi Tom and group,
That is one mean deep snow blowing machine and a Case to boot. Never seen a multiple auger machine and I have seen some airport snow blowers that are big!!! Thanks for posting this pic!!!
Mad Mackie in CT :lol: :shock: :lolno: :crazy:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nutcase446 said:
It's going to look more ridiculous mowing his lawn.... Gregg
I wouldn't leap to that conclusion so fast................................................

You haven't seen the size of his lawn. :sidelaugh:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob MacGregor said:
Hi Tom and group,
That is one mean deep snow blowing machine and a Case to boot. Never seen a multiple auger machine and I have seen some airport snow blowers that are big!!! Thanks for posting this pic!!!
Mad Mackie in CT :lol: :shock: :lolno: :crazy:
Oh aye! At least you wouldn't get any snow blowing up your kilt while piloting that wee beastie! :letitsnow: :letitsnow: :winterrules: :winterrules: :clap: :clap: :clap: :grin: :grin:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I could ask Ron if he know someone that could tell us if the owner has a wee one or not. :sidelaugh:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NutCASE said:
I seriously doubt he could keep up with ...
Hmmmmm. Are you a betting man, sir? I think that a contest could be arranged if the stakes were right. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Bob MacGregor said:
Never seen a multiple auger machine and I have seen some airport snow blowers that are big!!! Thanks for posting this pic!!!
Bob, feast your eyes on this. Several dual auger machines plus some other really wild ones.

I saw about 6 I really really need :lol: :crazy: :lol:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FYI, guys.... Case did sell a couple of walk-behind snow blowers and at least one of them had dual augers to feed the fan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts