Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The L74 tiller can be used with the standard sleeve hitch, correct?

I was checking out the parts manual for it and the picture shows a 3 point but the diagram doesn't reflect that.

(I think I found a tiller!)

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
All Case hydraulic drive rototillers, beginning with the F series, are meant to be mounted on a sleeve hitch. There has never been a tiller designed for three-point hitch mounting. Any tractor fitted with a three-point hitch, must use the F-27 sleeve hitch adapter in order to mount a rototiller on the tractor.

That is part of the beauty of these tractors. The tiller is a universal implement. Whatever model tiller you find, it will work on your tractor as long as it is a hydraulic drive F, G, H, J, K or L series and that includes the later HT models too.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! when I pulled up the parts manual, I had a brief panic attack and thought "Oh crap, I'm going to need a 3 point!" (Which BTW, one just showed up on eBay).

Now with this tiller, I have too many "You are going to owe me" comments from the wife!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.