Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Despite the serious look on his face he seemed to have a good time. At 10 months he already loves tractors, and the Case is the smallest thing he has ridden on so far- both his grandfathers have machines in the 35-40 horsepower range; I'm outgunned! Well I'll catch up when I can someday, and can you all BOLO for a 118 in good running shape for me?

I want to buy one for my son.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
That is awesome! Way to go man! :coolphotos: :thumbup: :goodpost:
Check out my youtube videos of me and my son when he was little. He had a pacifier in his mouth and everything while we were blowing snow. lol. My channel name is - Mjoe7 -
Some people look down on it but 4 years later he has his own Ingersoll yt112 and he can drive the 446 by himself. They are what you make them.
Keep us posted on everything. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Re: Took the kiddo out for a ridd on the tractor...

That's the way to bring them up right! I've been giving my grand daughters a good dose of that treatment and now my eldest, 12, loves driving "her" 220 whenever she visits.

I'd just suggest that you consider some other models as there are a lot more 200 models floating around and if you find one of those your kid will be able to drive his grandkids around on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.