Recently I added a Bradco quick attach plate to my 6018, and it's been a huge improvement in its utility around the house. Being able to switch between a small bucket for digging, a big bucket for moving material, and my pallet forks has made the tractor even more useful than it was before.
^ The first thing I did after getting home with the 6018
^ My 6018 next to the 644 I bought exclusively for the quick attach setup it came with
^ Everybody needs a set of pallet forks
^ Tiny 42" bucket for digging work
^ Big 52" bucket for everything else
Recently I got the itch to go the next step and add front hydraulics to the tractor to run an auger. The girlfriend likes that it'll make planting a lot easier this spring, but let's be honest, I'm just excited for one more toy to play with 🤣.
^ My 6018 dreaming of bigger things...
There's a ~7yr old thread of @bknight187
converting his 7020, but those photos were all lost to the Photobucket purge (except for those saved by @sdunt
here Ingersoll 7020LQA
), so I'm starting this thread to document the process as I go. Hopefully 7 years from now they'll still be available for other people to use as a reference.
^ End goal!