Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola from Shelby Twp, Mi. Just curious, site looks ironically similar to the tractor forum? Are we connected/affiliated? My name is Rick and apparently, I'm a tractoraholic. Nice to meet everyone. I have a 60's 195 which I only recently acquired. She's solid, complete and runs nicely, just needs some TLC and go "going through". Sorry about not knowing the exact date and whatnot, I'm still learning about Case and etc... I've only recently been converted from the "S" company. I'll get some pics on soon, I am a new member on Tractor Forum so you can find me there as well. Thanks for accepting me into the fold.
Rick

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Thanks for joining, Jim.

Are you referring to this site? http://www.tractorforum.com/

If so, there is no affiliation. In fact, this site is not affiliated with any other site out there. We have a singular focus and that is Colt, Case and Ingersoll branded tractors. Were you into Simplicity, Sears, Snapper or Scotts? Every brand has its merits.

Your 195 is either a 1967 or 1968. Those are the only two years they were made. On this site, you will find a fairly comprehensive Technical section that has the parts manual for your tractor. We have many operator manuals and service manuals that cover many aspects of these tractors. You will find a lot of good reading in the FAQ's section that will help to bring you up to speed on many issues that you may have questions about.

We have kept the number of individual forums to the minimum to make it easy for members to navigate the site, find the latest posts and to find threads that pertain to individual issues such as make of engine, workshop or restoration. The main forum is where most of the action takes place.

Enjoy and by all means, join in.

Tom

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Rick: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have a great membership, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable folks. Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome fellow Michigander or is it Michiganian? Anyhow you could not have come to a better site if you ever need help with your tractor this is the place, these members are great! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.