Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone in Mid-MO that has one for sale, what are they worth?

Not that I'm interested and if I buy anything else my wife's going to flip out but PM me if you are interested and I will drop you the seller's phone number.

[img=center:2bu2mks3]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_YwFnGaLafCQ/TdqM9uAe73I/AAAAAAAAAK0/9ysI4kjtOZ8/s576/IMAG0324.jpg[/img:2bu2mks3]

[img=center:2bu2mks3]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_YwFnGaLafCQ/TdqM8st4IMI/AAAAAAAAAKs/b9LbUg_Op-A/s576/Copy%20of%20IMAG0323.jpg[/img:2bu2mks3]

·
Site Founder
1,801 Posts
Here is an Ingy one for sale on C/L near me for $350 obo:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/grd/2393912296.html

Ingersoll HYDRO VAC(for full hydrolic models) - $350 (WESTLAND)
Date: 2011-05-21, 7:54AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Ingersoll HYDRO VAC for full hydrolic model tractors w/3 hydrolic lines . Motor and fan turn freely , cover and frame in good condition . $350 OBO 313 399-8397

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2393912296

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cp7 said:
I'd be interested in that vac eBoy. Did you make it to your scavenger hunt Sat.? Was this part of it? How did you make out? Did you leave with your trailer full? Pics?
PM headed your way...

No full trailer, the mood was tempered slightly as I had to replace a water heater on last Friday so I didn't have the moo-la I had on Thursday. Got up on Friday morning with a wet basement and no hot water in the shower!

I did pick up a complete '79 446 (minus the engine) with a 54" blade along with the 1/3 of a ez adust clutch to fix the one I tore up and a set of Onan generator mufflers for the Zebra which had been modified to replace the early Case pancake exhaust (they are ugly but very quiet!).

Not too bad but nothing that I had originally intended, I tried to make a deal on a 2nd 446 that was missing an engine and hood but couldn't reach a price on it not to mention at least 3 Onan engines but I have no idea what their condition was. He has a couple 200 series sleeve hitches, a 42" front blade and at least a set of 12" plastic wheel weights which was what I saw "loose" not to mention his 7-8 running Case's GTs.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Soggy socks and a cold shower sure will put a damper on things. Cool that you got a tractor to put your extra Onan in. I've got a 446 for parts if you end up needing something.
Was he pretty easy to get along with? No pics?
Remember Case13 is wanting a hitch.

·
Administrator
3,284 Posts
It looks like a B98B Hydrabagger which is for a left hand discharge machine, 200 or 400 series machines. However if any of the pieces are missing it can become a problem finding them.
Pieces are:
Blower with motor and impeller mounted in support.
Plastic cover/bag support, three bags with metal frames. Bags and frames are still available as they are used on the current production Hydrabagger.
Mounting bracket which is bolted to the rear of the tractor where a 3 point would go. This sometimes gets forgotten and left on the tractor.
Metal chute that connects to the mower deck. Left hand chute is no longer available from Ingersoll. I've seen them go for over $100 used on eBay.
Baffle that reduces the deck output into the chute. This sometimes gets forgotten and left on the mower deck.
Two connecting hydraulic hoses.
The six inch hose to connect the chute to the blower input is there. This hose is readily available but expensive.
Tractor must have a hydraulic PTO to operate a Hydrabagger/Hydravac. Tractor may need a third hose for a case drain if the blower motor requires it.
N series decks will directly connect to chute after removing the deflector, J-M series decks must have the deflector cut off so the chute can be attached. The position of the cut is critical.
Have fun
Mad Mackie in CT :lol: :mowlawn:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No pic's yet but they will be coming, I was busy this weekend trying to get the main yard mowed, weeds pulled in the flower beds and bush trimmed not to mention garage cleaned up so everything would fit before the storms and rain came though again. I have yet to get anything planted in the garden, I still have water standing in parts of it but I'm not complaining, could be worse like it is in Joplin.

Check out the "workshop" section, I posted a couple pic's of a Case rearend this guy made with steering knuckles off a Jeep CJ.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.