Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already know by the time I'm done I am going to have more money into her then she is worth and I'm not even counting in the parts for pulling. I'm am in the process of refurbishing it now and had to go buy some more roloc pads and got to wondering how much it will be worth when I finish it.

Now I know that its only worth what some one is willing to pay but realistically how much would a 1983 Case 224 with a proper paint job, a documented engine rebuild, no leaks, new decals, and new tires be worth with a snowcaster and PTO be worth?

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
IMO, a nice looking 224 that needs no parts, no work and has a fresh engine should bring $800.00 to a $1000.00 on it's own. Add $150.00 for the PTO and $350.00 for the snocaster and you are at $1300.00 to $1500.00. It would be smart to have a 44" deck to go with the package. With no sleeve hitch on the back, you should remove the PTO and sell it separately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.