Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey a couple of Cases made it in there a 155 and a nice looking 442... Plus what a deal on that 48" snow caster in theclassifieds :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :trink:

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Kate Goelzhauser mentioned this website in her letter from the editor and said she is looking forward to getting several stories for LAGC!
It will be great seeing more info and credit given to the Colt, Case, & Ingersoll names along with some credit given to the owners (us) for there hard work in keeping these classics in the gardens & yards, not the junk yards. If LAGC talks up Ingersoll enough maybe Ingersoll will advertise in the magazine. :thumbsup: That would be cool I think. Something for them to think about doing in any magazine that reaches many home and garden enthusiasts.
Thanks Kate!
Mike

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to write up an article detailing the building of my T-444 and submit it to Kate, hey they had an article several months ago about a guy putting a dump bed on a Cub... and it really didn't even look factory...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.