Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
My partners think that I shouldn't be so tough on you guys by insisting that you make use of the Library prior to asking such questions. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

I think they are wrong. I think that anyone who has been on this site for more than 30 days should already know what the Library can do for them, don't you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On this site, we prefer NOT to deal in speculative answers and so......... I went to the exhausting trouble to bring this link right here for YOU. People who know me well are PM'ing me and asking me why I have become such a pussy these days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.manuals.casecoltingersoll.co ... marked.pdf

What does this manual tell you?

Now if someone has managed to convert an F-Series to fit a 195, then they need to speak up now or forever hold their peace. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mastifflawyer said:
Hydriv said:
My partners think that I shouldn't be so tough on you guys by insisting that you make use of the Library prior to asking such questions. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

:
One of the partners thinks that if you continue to chastise a GOLD member you will be in big trouble... :sidelaugh:
OK.... I see that I now need some support from all those guys who said they loved the old Castoff and Caseguytoo. You guys know that I have been MR. Wonderful on this site. Back me up here before I get kicked off.............again. :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats big deal really? Its a simple quick question and it gave you something to do. I understand why you would get upset if its something like "whats the p/n for a carb on a 84 224" but come on man, I joined here so I could ask questions to the forum not look at PDFs.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hydriv said:
mastifflawyer said:
Hydriv said:

:
One of the partners thinks that if you continue to chastise a GOLD member you will be in big trouble... :sidelaugh:
OK.... I see that I now need some support from all those guys who said they loved the old Castoff and Caseguytoo. You guys know that I have been MR. Wonderful on this site. Back me up here before I get kicked off.............again. :sidelaugh:
Listen........whats that noise............ is that the sound of thin ice cracking? :sidelaugh: :canada:

Mark

·
Registered
194 Posts
mastifflawyer said:
Hydriv said:

:
So, your financial support alters your support level or the way that you are addressed in replies? Just Kidding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.