Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently threw around a thread on this forum complimenting one the members for their great posts and knowledge.
Gonna go one step further...

This WEBSITE and Forum ROCKS! :thumbsup: :clap:

I have spent (and still spend) a fair amount of time on "another" popular tractor forum (give u a hint it includes the letters MTF) and I've posted hundreds and hundreds of times over there. It's a great forum. The JD and Case/Ingy sections are full of great members and help is always easy to find. When I had my JD 316 I found the place...irreplaceable! hahahaha

BUT...

I've really found a great site in CCI! Maybe it's because we're such a niche' (case and Ingersoll tractors) or maybe it's because we're "The little Guy" in relation to JD. It matter not. What DOES matter is this site is AMAZING. From the tech section to the history section to this forum in particular... and everywhere in-between... if you own a Case or Ingersoll tractor this is THE website to frequent... period!

This site has A LOT to do with me getting that 224 after I sold my 3016!!! I had thought about venturing BACK into the green and yellah part of the "hobby" but ...I just like it HERE too much. Not to mention, our preference in POWER RED (and desert) tractors is due to their being OUTSTANDING machines! I'm sure I'll own another JD...sooner or later...but I have grown SO attached to CASE/Ingersoll that it is now my FAVORITE manufacturer BY FAR. If Eastman/Ingersoll could just get their SH!T together they could be a FORCE in the market!

Anyway, I hope you guys don't mind me sticking around for a while, because I have a feeling I'll be hanging around sticking my nose into this and that for some time to come!

:446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446:
:222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Chuck and I have decided to let you stay.......................

providing you place a similar post on MTF, raving about how great this forum is compared to MTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hydriv said:
Chuck and I have decided to let you stay.......................
providing you place a similar post on MTF, raving about how great this forum is compared to MTF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Which will be either quickly locked or outright deleted by some overzealous moderator. :sidelaugh:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
creekhed1 said:
:446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446: :446:
:222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222: :222:
Creekhed 1: We're glad you're here, please stick around. :thumbup: I think there are many CCI tractors in your future! :usa: :thumbsup: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hydriv said:
You should track that guy down and invite him to come here. We need all the help we can get. :thumbsup:
We know who HE is and WE ALL APPRECIATE HIM and HIS TWO OTHER FRIENDS and what they do, here.
The same goes for the other moderators, here.

Thank you gentleman. :canada: :usa:

Wishing you all the best in the New Year. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mblust said:
Hydriv said:
You should track that guy down and invite him to come here. We need all the help we can get. :thumbsup:
We know who HE is and WE ALL APPRECIATE HIM and HIS TWO OTHER FRIENDS and what they do, here.
The same goes for the other moderators, here.

Thank you gentleman. :canada: :usa:

Wishing you all the best in the New Year. :thumbsup:
Ahhh shucks........................... I bet you say that to all the girls. :lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
You will never let me live that one down, huh?
My resume of snafus continues to grow.
As for what I say to some girls, well ............... one left me unable to speak.
THAT GOT ME INTO REAL TROUBLE. :facepalm:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mblust said:
As for what I say to some girls, well ............... one left me unable to speak.
I'm sure that the swelling eventually went down and you were able to walk straight once again.

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
BushBoneYard said:
I'm an MTF'er, but I don't follow the Case board over there anymore. There used to be a guy that really knew his shit over there, but he's been gone for over a year now.
Yeah, if they were smart at all they would let me back on....but I quickly got over that relationship and moved on... :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Garden Tractor Nerd
359 Posts
creekhed1 said:
This WEBSITE and Forum ROCKS! :thumbsup: :clap:
Glad you like the CCI site. Admin. has spent a lot of time putting it together and we're always glad to hear members appreciate it!
Thank you. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kenneth

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hydriv said:
mblust said:
I'm sure that the swelling eventually went down and you were able to walk straight once again.
Nope.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.