Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hooked up my R82 snowcaster to my YT114 for the first time and boy do I need chains and more than my 200# ass on the back. That 38" snowcaster is heavy, I hit the snow and just spun the rear wheels.

Anyway, I've quickly found that I'm missing the lift mechanism and was wondering if anyone who has one could post some pics. I did look through the catalogs but could not find any pictorials showing this particular setup. All the catalogs show the lift being on the right, this setup is on the left side.

Hey Lanny, does this Christmas day mower :mowlawn: look familiar?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Nice little tractor. Congratulations. :usa: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You actually have some snow to work! :thumbup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
A little bit to play with, we are way below normal this year. The 444 has been doing most of the snow this year. I just got a 54" blade for it and am impressed with how much snow it will push. Still prefer the 48" snowcaster though.

We have weather coming tomorrow, hoping to get the bracket made by then to see how well this 114 clears snow.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
67halfcab said:
A little bit to play with, we are way below normal this year. The 444 has been doing most of the snow this year. I just got a 54" blade for it and am impressed with how much snow it will push. Still prefer the 48" snowcaster though.

We have weather coming tomorrow, hoping to get the bracket made by then to see how well this 114 clears snow.
Find a way to add 300 LBS to the rear of it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hydriv said:
67halfcab said:

Find a way to add 300 LBS to the rear of it.
I'd ask the mother-in-law but I don't want to ride wheelies. :eek:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
67halfcab said:
I'd ask the mother-in-law but I don't want to ride wheelies. :eek:
:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :thumbsup:
No question with some weight and chains you can really move some snow with a blade. I get by with the blade here on balmy Long Island, NY. I'll tell you though last winter, 2010-2011 if the weather didn't break, I was just about out of room to push anymore. I can see the caster being essential for the major snow areas once the pushed up volume accumulates. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.